£6.50 – £10.00
* Jeff Della Mura, author of a new book of floats, takes a look at some of the rarities he discovered during his research.
* Ben Wright takes a look at the Swiss company Record, whose reels were adopted and adapted by Abu.
* Joseph Kelly on Magic Hours, the ultra-rare first book by Eugene Connett, founder of the Derrydale Press.
* Steve Brown tries to unravel the complicated involvement of the Malleson family in the late 1800s New York tackle trade.
* A reader attacks what he calls the ‘advance orders scandal’ perpetuated by some book publishers.
* The historic London Flyfishers’ Club faces a legal dilemma over excluding women from its membership.
* The fate of India’s finest mahseer angling hangs in the balance, with all fishing banned on the river Cauvery.
UK & Northern Ireland, Europe, Rest of World